You need next materials:
Wind: Light to Moderate (4mph to 18mph)
Line: Crochet or button hole thread
Sail: 24" x 30" plastic trash bag (kitchen size)
Spars: 16" x 1/8" wooden dowels (OR: use match-stick bamboo)
Bridle: 48" flying line
Tail: Optional. Use bag scraps.
How to make a sled kite:
1. Draw half of the kite on edge of plastic bag and cut out (a)
2. Tape spars to sail (b)
3. Attach 48" bridle to sail (b)
4. Find center of bridle by placing keels together and tie a loop (c)
5. Tie flying line to loop (c)
6. Optional: Roll remaining bag and cut 1-1/2" wide tails. Tape to bottom at each spar (d)
Now go at the streed and enjoy!